Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rajon Rondo: ‘MVP is in the picture’

After missing Thursday’s game in Brooklyn with a sprained right ankle, Rajon Rondo returned to action Saturday and picked up right where he left off, handing out a whopping 20 assists in Boston’s 107-89 triumph over the Toronto Raptors.
“I’ve said that from Day 1 that he’s the best point guard in this league,” said (Jason) Terry. “This year he’s definitely going to be in the talks when they’re talking about MVP, if we can continue to win. The way he controls the game, his leadership, his ability to dominate the game on both ends of the floor is what makes him special.”
Rondo didn’t back away from the MVP chatter noting, “Well, JT’s on my side, so he’s a little biased, but the MVP is in the picture. I would like to be one day. But, we’ve just got to keep winning.”

NBA BEATS - I think he is the second best point guard. Can't believe I think that way because his shot is so ugly. But he is just so good at everything else. He is a stud. He is the best conventional point guard. I think he is the best point guard. I just don't think he is the best player that plays point guard. I would rather have Russell Westbrook.

No comments:

Post a Comment