Saturday, February 2, 2013

FED UP!!!

I am so sick of watching the same teams play on National Television. It is ridiculous!! I am a big fan of basketball but I find my self not wanting to watch basketball. You can only watch so many Miami Heat games. You can only watch so many Laker games. The Lakers are not even good. It is like the NBA is appeasing the woman fans. Basketball fans don't want to watch the same players every night. I know how Lebron and D Wade play. I want to see other players. They are only hurting the game. It is a joke!! And have you ever heard the TNT crew call a game. Sometimes it seems like they don't know their on air. I enjoy them sometime but sometimes they are very annoying!! All I am saying is I would much rather watch a Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves. I would much rather watch players like Luke Ridnour, Ricky Rubio, Rudy Gay, Dion Waiters, etc. I am sick of watching the HEAT!! I am sick of watching Dwight Howard brick free throws!!!! I am sick of watching Steve Nash being a follower and having no confidence and just bow down to Kobe and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment