Friday, July 6, 2012

NASH A LAKER


Sometimes when you hear things. You think that just works and will work. Nash in LA is a perfect fit. That is all they needed. All they needed was a point guard. Everyone knew it. Ramon Session was a back up in Cleveland. Came to LA and they were partying. And Derek Fisher? I don't get that guy! I do not think there is a better point to have running the Lake show. There are better point guards out there, but I think he is the best fit for that team.That being said. I am glad as heck that he is off the Suns. I live in the Phoenix area and he was not a good fit here. Very happy to see him leave. The Suns need to blow it up, go young and develop younger guys. Nash is perfect as a third or fourth option. He cannot be a number one option. But there is no other guard I would want if I had a Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum. Steve is gona help Pau Gasol and Bynum the most. He is gona help Kobe too but in a different way. Kobe is just gona have a lot less stress. He is gone be more relaxed and not feel pressure to carry the team and lead the team. I think now he can just play. And Gasol is gona love him. The whole team will. Whoever is open will love him. Even if they don't think they are open. I would make them the favorite to win it all next year. I know Vegas does not agree with that. And I would not trade Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard. I am not a big Howard fan. Plus if you bring in Howard you might get a different Kobe.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if that happens, that will be such a great idea, let's see and wait if there are any chances. :p
    _______________
    Ashley | Olympic 2012 Games

    ReplyDelete