Thursday, May 17, 2012

James is nowhere near Jordan.


In my opinion the Heat are not gona get a ring this year. They might get to the finals but they can't hang with the teams in the west. I think if they can get past Indiana they will go to the finals. I think Indiana will give them more trouble than Boston/Philly. Indiana may not have a superstars but they have a team of quality players. Miami just has two superstars but no team of quality players. Really hurts not having bosh active. I am not a lebron hater. I am just a hater of the popularity he has. He is overated. Colin Cowherd is a wise man but he is way off on his analysis of James. But then again maybe I am. Im just speaking my opinion. Like it or hate it. Don't get me wrong I do think he is one of the best in the league. But anyone who says he is as good as Jordan is way off in left field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment