Monday, November 12, 2012

Cavs’ Byron Scott Calls Out Second Unit

Byron Scott is hanging a “Help Wanted” sign after the Cavaliers’ 106-91 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday evening at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The beleaguered coach is one step short of running an ad in the classifieds or holding open tryouts to find somebody, anybody, to join Daniel Gibson on the team’s unproductive second unit.
“The biggest thing is, I’m just looking for somebody besides Boobie Gibson to step up off the bench,” Scott said after the Cavs dropped their third straight to fall to 2-5 overall, 1-4 on this six-game trip that ends Tuesday at Brooklyn.

NBA BEATS - I like that Byron Scott is calling out his bench players. I like Byron Scott as a coach. I think he can turn things around in Cleveland. I watched them play the other night against the Phoenix Suns. I liked their squad. Especially Dion Waiters. That guy I think is a star in the making. With him and Kyrie Irving, that is a back court to be reckoned with. That could turn into one respectable backcourt. The just need some other players. Good luck with that Bryon.

No comments:

Post a Comment