Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kobe Bryant: I’ll Score More With Nash

Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni said his team won’t realize its potential until point guard Steve Nash returns from a hairline fibula fracture, perhaps as early as next week.
What will Nash’s return mean for Bryant?
“I’ll be scoring a lot more,” Bryant said. “I don’t have the facilitate as much. Everybody can kind of go to their natural positions. It enables me to do what I do best, which is to put the ball in the hole.”

NBA BEATS - I agree. In my opinion that is all the Lakers needed to do in the off season and they did it. But then they go and get Dwight Howard? Why? You already have Pau Gasol. I would rather have Pau Gasol. Sometimes less is more. All they needed was a Steve Nash and yes he will do wonders for Kobe. Kobe can play stress free now.  That was until you brought in Dwight Howard. Now Kobe has to worry about keeping this his team and scoring here and there. Great move bringing in Nash. Horrible move bringing in Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment