Thursday, June 21, 2012

Got 1


Was really suprised of Finals played out. Not so much that Miami won just that they won in five games and won four straight. After watching the Finals I kinda feel like San Antonio had a better chance. I think the Spurs are more disciplined. I guess experience really pays off. Going into the finals I felt certain the Thunder would win. The Thunder did not look like a championship team at all. Miami sure did. They were not the big 3, they were like the big 8. Everyone pitched in. The supporting cast was superb. Players don't win championships. Teams do. I think the series with Boston pushed them to the top of their game and they were primed and ready for the Finals. I think it obvious Lebron is the best in the league. He is unguardable. But he is still nowhere near Jordan. Lets put that to rest.
Congrats Miami!!

No comments:

Post a Comment