Tuesday, June 5, 2012

THE MIAMI HEATS PROBLEM IS AS FOLLOWS

I would rather have 4 good players than 2 great ones. That is the just of it. That is the bottom line. Maybe if Wade and Lebron had roll players to compliment them it would be different. But it is not the roll players fault they are struggling. It is Wade and Lebrons and the coaches. I think lebron is sincerely a good guy. Wade to. But wade just gives off a "I am not a happy person" vibe and it rubs off on the team. So many times after a he dunks it or something his teamates run up to give him five and he just ignores the the high five. He just seems like a jerk to me. I could be wrong. What do I know. I just see him play basketball. But dude do you ever smile. There is just to much drama on that team and in a way I think each of them want to lose. Plus Lebron and Wade just are not a great fit. I think the best scenario is a good gaurd and a good big to build around. Not two guards and not two bigs. Like Kobe and Gasol, Stockton and Malone. For the most part. Jordan and Pippen were both gaurds. It can be done. But for the most part you need a stud guard and a stud big. I just don't see Bosh as a stud. He plays like a guard anyways. But if he was healthy they would probably be done with ECF already but even with him healthy they couldn't touch OKC and the spurs. Remember, this is just my opinion and what I think. Things change quickly. Heat can not lose a game the rest of the playoffs and I would look foolish. Could happen. But in my opinion they cannot win it this year. Unless one of the big three go down from the west teams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment