Thursday, June 7, 2012

Show some urgency Miami.

I like Lebron. I think he genuinely enjoys winning. He likes to have fun. He likes making his teamates have fun. He likes winning. His only problem is he does not hate to lose. That is one characteristic he does not have that Michael Jordan had. Along with many others. Jordan hated to lose. Kobe hates to lose. It eats at them inside. They are about to tip off game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Let see if he is more hungry. Boston was definitely the hungrier team last game. But how can you blame him when even his coach is sending signals that it is no big deal. I do not see how Eric Spoelstra does not play Chris Bosh, and I just heard on the radio on my way home from work that he is not starting tonight. Don't get it. Obviously I am not in the locker room. But Coach it is win or go home. Show some urgency. Maybe it will run off on your players. 

1 comment:

  1. He most definitely brought the urgency. He was a one man wrecking crew tonight. Have not seen anyone dominate a game like that in a long time. Great game Lebron!

    ReplyDelete