Saturday, June 23, 2012

Steve Nash: I’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Knicks


All-Star point guard Steve Nash, an unrestricted free agent, said Wednesday that he would weigh an offer from the New York Knicks, should they choose to make one.
“The Knicks are a great franchise and I live in New York City (each summer), so I’d definitely consider them if they were interested,” the Phoenix Suns’ mainstay said at a promotional appearance in Manhattan.
Nash, who’s 38, said he doesn’t feel old and wants to play three more years. He won’t make a decision about his destination until after free agency begins July 1.
“I want to wait and see what’s actually on the table,” he said. “I’m open and excited. I’m looking at every possibility right now. It sounds like there are a number of teams that are interested.”

No comments:

Post a Comment