Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Del Negro Expects Paul Back During Camp

Any fears Clippers fans might have about All-Star point guard Chris Paul having surgery Tuesday to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb should be put to rest, according to Coach Vinny Del Negro.
He wanted to reassure fans that Paul “will be all right” and will “resume all basketball activities” after being sidelined for about eight weeks.
It’s possible that Paul could be back sometime during training camp, which starts Oct. 1.
“I don’t want to put an exact date on it,” Del Negro said. “When he’s ready to play, he’ll play. But I expect him back sometime during training camp. I don’t know when, but the most important thing is to get ready for the start of the season.”

NBA BEATS - After watching the clippers in the playoffs I came to realize that they are not that great. Mostly because of Blake Griffin. He just is not that good. He is to passive. He should not be a superstar.The man can dunk. We know that. But that is why he is so well known. I would rather have Al Jefferson. Don't get me wrong. Griffin is good. There is not many players I would want over him. I am just a Jefferson fan. I would rather have Jefferson. I would be surprised if the clippers make it to the finals. But I am wrong quite a bit. Just my to cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment