Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wade Rehab on Schedule; Ready by Camp?


Dwyane Wade’s recovery from knee surgery is right on schedule, and the All-Star guard expects to be ready to go when the Miami Heat open the defense of their NBA championship.
The way he was walking around London on Wednesday, it would have been tough to guess he had surgery a month ago.
“I feel good. Rehab is going very well,” Wade told The Associated Press. “I’m happy with it. I’m more encouraged than I was, obviously, when I knew I had to get surgery. So I’m happy.”
The Heat will open training camp in late September, and Wade said he expects to be fully ready to go when Miami opens the defense of its title against the Boston Celtics on Oct. 30. He even hopes to be ready for the start of camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment